Friday 11 February 2011

The launch

Well dear followers the event went so well last night, I have to quickly tell you that the a to z business start up guide will resume on Monday.  Can you believe that we are already on P!!! Have no fear, once we get to z we will start again as there is far more for me to tell you than just 26 letters of the alphabet.  Soon the a to z guide will be available as an e book and e course so if you want to grab hold of this teaching on a permanent basis then just subscribe to the blog and we'll make sure you get the offers first.

Ok so we are officially in business. I have been working towards this day for a long time and I can't tell you the relief I now have that I am finally a business woman. I have so many skills (excuse the trumpet blowing) and felt them all locked up in a box until I started to follow the Mumpreneur course  I have found it to be so refreshing to have two lovely ladies help me to put my ideas into motion.  Now don't let the title put you off, really it should be called How to make money course and they already have dads, single ladies and people who don't even live in this country signed up as their first batch of students.  There will be new intake shortly so keep you eyes peeled on my blog for further details.

So what is stopping you from getting your ideas off the ground?  Why not msg me over the weekend and I'll run a clinic answering and hopefully solving your problems.

Have a great weekend, and if you haven't already taken the leap into self employment no matter how

No comments:

Post a Comment