Wednesday 2 February 2011

M is for.....

mentoring

Mentoring is vital to a business person starting out.  My advice is to find your own mentor as 8 out of 10 of my mentors have never worked out due to very different views on my business ideas. My two mentors are MRS SMITH and marketing genius and MR WELSH BUSY BEE who has started a business from nothing and is now so successful, he has gone back to uni full time and left the business in the hands of three managers.

My mentors are there when I need them at the end of an email or phone call, any query I have I just send it their way and that second opinion really makes the difference.  Why not send me a message if you don't have a mentor and I can try and help find you one.

Any mums out there would do well to have these ladies as their mentors 
Mention my name and they'll let you in lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment