Wednesday 2 March 2011

S is for.......

Social media

You are here reading my blog, and so I guess being Internet savvy, that you have heard of facebook? twitter? linked in? (well maybe not that one, think of it as facebook for business people.) Most people have facebook, but do you have a page for your business?  It's a great way of telling your friends online about what you do and when you do it.  The same goes for twitter, it's a great way to connect with people who may be interested in your business

I am not going to keep you long today, I just want you to set up a twitter account and facebook page for your business idea and invite all your friends and family to join.  If you need help to do either of these then get in touch and I'll email you instructions.

Find us on facebook "out ofthe box"  and on twitter @giftsoutthebox and we'll follow you back

No comments:

Post a Comment