Friday 1 April 2011

W is for wonderful technology

As a busy working mum with a craft based business, I find that every time the phone rings I tend to have my hands full.  Usually my hands are busy making something or cooking for the family; although I have to say I have missed some calls due to having my mouth full as well! What??? I love my food lol!

I test quite a lot of products and although most are great products, very few are "life changing" but this post is certainly about just that; a life changing product.

I had been approached at the beginning of the year to test out this little product:
Here's what Jabra told me about their product "As a busy mum, talking on the phone is part of everyday life but looking after the kids is also pretty important!! Enjoy the best of both worlds by making a hands-free call using a Jabra Bluetooth headset or speakerphone. Keep your hands free for entertaining, wiping, soothing and cradling a new born or taking the toddlers to playschool. With a Bluetooth headset or speakerphone you can chat away too! With Jabra’s large range of high quality headsets, there’s something to suit everyone’s style from titanium plated for the yummy mummy to noise cancelling for the busy household.  Mum can connect the device to any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone and chat wirelessly up to 10 metres away. They can easily make and take calls without having to touch the mobile phone, so their hands remain free to do other things.We’d love to get women excited about Bluetooth technology. It would be great if we could get some of Jabra’s products reviewed on your blog and help target women with technology that can change their lives J You can check out Jabra’s range of products here: www.jabra.com "

My life has completely changed as a result of this little product. When I am driving it sits beautifully on my visor thanks to the secure clip at the back and when I am in the kitchen it sits quite happily on the work top. This product really comes into its own in my office. Where I work, there is for some reason no mobile phone single other than by the window.  This wonderful little device allows me to connect via bluetooth to it.  I leave my phone by the window so I can get a signal and then Jabra sits on my desk. Amazing amazing product! I love my little Jabra and it goes everywhere with me. I can charge it in my car or on my laptop via USB.  I really have a new little friend for life. Jabra I simply love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment