Saturday 22 January 2011

D is for.......

Doing!

I can't lie to you! I won't give you any spiel that results in you making an absolute idiot of yourself. It makes me feel good if you succeed.
The thing is if YOU succeed and I am sure you will, its because you got up and did something about your current situation.  Have you heard of the famous phrase " Don't wait for opportunity to come knocking"? Well, firstly let me tell you that if you do, nothing will EVER happen. You have to now take the idea you came up with and go and make it happen.

If you are offering a service to people how are they going to get to know about it unless you do something?  If you use twitter, face book, linked in etc then this is a great place to start.  Why not post little flyer's around your local streets and see what response you get.

My motto is "if you don't try it you can't see it happen."

 So this week go and DO something that will make your great idea become a reality. Let me know how you get on! I am always happy to answer questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment