Monday 17 January 2011

Hello lovely new followers!

Hi there, I am a mum, a business woman, a freind, sister, daughter, daughter in law and this list can go on and on and on. The aim of this blog is to bring an a to z guide for starting your own business. Every week I'll post the next letter in the alphabet guide for starting your own business. Why not follow the blog and then you'll be able to get details of the new post as I post it up.

Looking forward to seeing you here this week for the A in how to start a business

2 comments:

  1. Hi, really like this blog, but can't see how to get it to email me when you post a new blog. I don't use google or yahoo and I won't remember to look otherwise. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Deb, According to the right hand side you are following??? Don't worry I will always put the new posts on twitter and mumpreneur anyway. You'll find out about it. you can have an rss feed update you if you register, not sure that helps.

    ReplyDelete