Saturday 29 January 2011

My top tip for the weekend

OK, so it's the weekend!! My top tips for the weekend are:

1. Take some time off away from your ideas and plans and have some fun!!!! It is so important to have me time, family time, couple time. Whatever you need right now, do it today.
2. Before we start again on Monday with our A to Z guide, grab a book (A4 is best) and write the heading on every other page. give yourself two pages for each letter than I have covered so far.  The letters we have covered so far are:

A- A great idea
B- Be yourself
C- Concentration
D- Doing
E- Energy
F- Financials
G-Goals
H-Happiness
I- Income

Now before I post again on Monday make some notes about each of these to help get you on your way. If you have any questions about any of the things we covered this week, then leave a comment and I will make sure I answer it for you.

Have a great weekend, and just think in no time at all you 'll have a great small business!

No comments:

Post a Comment